Sunday, January 22, 2017

Initial Journey into Blog World

Blog blog blog ...
I thought whats the fuss? why would people be interested in reading about someone they don't know?
Then comes the golden question ... Why should I write one? Is it really needed? especially when I hate writing anything!!!

Well the conclusion was .. forget it. It's not my piece of cake!

Then I meet a person who says blog is interesting enuf and worth the time spent... hmmm
I thought why not read few blogs .. anyways i'm not gonna write any coz u know why already by now...
now, her blogs made me rethink after reading them... U call it inspiration I guess ;)

I read her blog and then create an account to comment ... and she goes off for a while and I forget blog again :(
BUT whoa she comes back with 2 posts and after reading them yesterday i am writing a blog today :P ... hard to understand about myself now ... breakin my head to write something after long long time ...
and Seriously it feels great :) .. Thanks and kudos to her :D

This is the simple journey into the Blog World for me ... Simple Syed :)
I am sure you would be cursing people like me creating screwed up blogs .. but spare your thoughts .. I am just starting .. A beginner, newBie, Novice whtever u can call it :)
Just in case you guys are wondering about whom i'm talking .. Its Ammu aka Amrita aka Asmi aka aka aka ;) .. check this "http://loon-ardor.blogspot.com/" to get inspired ;)

P.S : The layout is a copy of her blog :P ... will change it soon :) dont worry :D

10 comments:

  1. uhhhh!
    thxs for taking my name n that too wit all other possible verses of my name :P :P..
    i still wonder whether my mom-dad paying to write all this :D :D(kidding)

    really i feel humble thxs for that..
    btw i luv the post..lol...

    keep writing n welcome to bloggers world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ams
    What better than having to see your first comment :) :) ... thnx

    will need tips on the way :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the same confusion which I was in when I started my first some 2.5 years back. Have come a long way since then and it feels damn good. considering the fact that I have been waiting for my DOJ from accenture since last 8 months these blogs have been a great source of earning for me :)

    nice start...just see to it that you continue to write more and more about yourself. One post every week will surely do good. and m sure the reason behind this blog will surely keep pinching you to write more into your blog :P


    and one more thing..in the settings open the options for people to leave there name and website address while commenting..I havent logged into my blogger account since last 6 months

    my blogs are

    www.theSenorita.com
    www.nofullstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey.. i didnt know u too in to writin stuffs.. gud start.. n cheers to Amrita.. :) ..

    < Mons'>

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Salman
    Thanks for visiting :)

    Could you please help me a little with settings .. i couldn't get the thing in settings which u said..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mons
    Thnx for visiting :) .. keep visiting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey its really nice that u have started blog. Post some more topic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. in settings there is comments section n in it you can find Who Can Comment section..

    Just open it for anonymous users..

    that will do

    ReplyDelete
  9. @salman
    Thanks. Done that :))

    @Suman
    yeah will write few more soon :) . thnx for visiting .. keep coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice for d start bro..amrita has inspired many of us..good goin

    ReplyDelete